Saturday 28 October 2017

Ancestral Healing with Mother Whale

Ancestral Healing with Mother Whale

I have a special memory that I have held deep in my heart. I am sharing this magical experience now because I received a gentle reminder from a beautiful angelic 5 year old girl.....who looked up at me with her wide mesmerising blue eyes.... and I became lost in the pools of joy contained within them, as she dared to share her secret with me “Miss…I know what your favourite thing is. You love to chase whales….I saw you running with them along the beach.”

So here is my story…..
I don’t walk along South Beach as often as I use to, but on this particular day I was drawn there. I was initially going for a short walk so I would be back in time to pick my daughter up from the gym. For some reason I walked far along the coastline around the point, lost deep in my walking meditation. Sorry Lotus. She had to find another way home.


Something drew my attention to the water….A whale!!! I rejoiced. I love to live in a magical world.  But my logical mind kicked in….it really only looks like a bit of exposed reef…. mmm…I had never noticed this before. My faithful furry friend, Mishy, began to get all excited….(we are literally joined at the hip so our energy connection is special). My instinct was right! Suddenly this reef moved and rolled to expose a fin! Yes! It was a whale!
Pure bliss washed through me,I was over whelmed with emotion, mesmerised by the how close this whale was to the shore. She began to move down along the calm still waters of this magnificent stretch of beach. Retracing the steps I had just walked... to this turning point. I began to follow.

Around the point I was met by my beautiful friend Non (I had messaged her). We share the bond of Earth Mothers, our children growing up close together. I felt this whale energy was speaking to me of the ancestral mother energy. How perfect that we were to share the next three hours travelling alongside this whales journey together. We shared old stories and became wrapped up in the pure bliss we felt, connecting with the whale. My heart expanded as I witnessed the graceful movements of this huge Mother whale.

It was at this time we noticed more fins. She was definitely a mother whale!  I later discovered that she actually had two calves with her! I felt honoured to follow her peaceful journey along South Beach. It really was a perfect Spring day…. With clear blue skies…. a soft gentle breeze….. and calm tranquil seas. I also felt the presence of my beautiful Grandmother with me.

As I ran along the beach, I got to share my excitement with others as they came to witness this amazing journey of the whale.It felt like our threads of connection were growing. Something special was happening between us all.

For me, the whale is the record keeper of the earth….the holder of ancient wisdoms. The timing of her visit conveyed confirmation for the healing that was occurring within the feminine lineage of my family. I felt a deep sense of nurturing mother energy….of unconditional love… of compassion....of total acceptance without judgement….and pure forgiveness.

I later noticed the date... 9/9/2017.This day is special to me because it is the anniversary of  my Grandmothers journey from this earth and to the Heavenly realm. Thank you Umpy, as we all lovingly called her, for guiding me to share Mother whales journey.


Thank you Mother Whale for your presence...for your awakening of an understanding and a knowing deep within me. Thank you Non for being you and all the fun we shared. And thank you to the beautiful little blue eyed girl who was witness and loves to remind me of this memory. Yes, chasing whales is definitely my most favourite thing to do.

In Love and Light
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Message of Mother Earths Love Listening within, I am drawn to go outdoors. Silently walking along the meandering river path,...