Sunday 12 August 2018


Message of Mother Earths Love



Listening within, I am drawn to go outdoors.

Silently walking along the meandering river path, blinded by the sheer beauty of the colours of nature’s creations…. Images flood my mind.

Memories of a time just before childbirth…when you feel that absolute peace within….knowing your purpose for being as you feel the child of your creation kicking and moving inside.

All my senses are alive as I drink in Gaia’s divine delights. Feeling nourished and nurtured by the bounty of lush growth all around.

As the river meets the ocean, I am guided forward, up far along the beach. Lost in the bliss of the magical day… eventually finding myself sitting in meditation…. in the sand dunes overlooking the gentle ocean and as the sun begins to shift closer to the horizon.

I turn and see that I am sitting next to this beautiful heart shaped green bush. Mother Earths message of love. I am filled with gratitude and love and I wish to share it with you all, so you too can feel her love.

In loving kindness,
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Message of Mother Earths Love Listening within, I am drawn to go outdoors. Silently walking along the meandering river path,...