Thursday 7 June 2018

What’s In a Name?
Inanja...with Head, Heart and Hand Healing
Inanja….what does it mean you may ask. This is the question I too asked myself when I was given this name years ago. Inanja was the name shown to me by spirit that expressed the frequency of my higher self, my I AM presence, my angel of presence. At the time I didn’t really understand but over the years my understanding has expanded. I simply trusted that Inanja was a part of my very nature...my Being..me and thus became the name of my healing practice.

I have since learnt that the meaning of Inanja is embedded in the energy of its frequency….its vibration. Inanja resonates and sings the song of my soul. It feels harmonic…balanced…connected.
In numerology Inanja is a 22….the energy of the master builder, the infinite potential that is within the core of us all. I was excited to discover that Inanja’s soul number and outer personality number both resonate to an 11…so to me this speaks of perfect balance on the inner and outer planes of existence. The awakening to self mastery. Often times the lessons along this path have been massive as my heart opens more more ….each time I trust and surrender… knowing that this growth opens my potential more fully to hold the energy of light as love.

With Head, Heart and Hand….this philosophy is embedded back in the history of my Social Work days. To me it was about building communities through our connection of our hearts. With our hearts we feel a sense of belonging…the spiritual thread of our united heart beat….our connection to more than simply ourselves. Our connection to others, to the land, to God/Source. That we are all an integral part of the greater whole. We are one with all.

With our head…we can access greater understanding through the expansion of our awareness and shifting perspectives…..opening up to receive higher guidance and to see with broader vision….releasing judgement through acceptance….and to trust this inner wisdom.

With our hands we are empowering our ability to give firstly to ourselves through loving, self healing, nurturing , compassion, the alchemy of forgiveness….then we open our hands out to expand this to others….to build and create a new world…a brighter future…our reality.
We each have a unique light to shine…and as we shine our inner light….it illuminates the Universe. We can all make a difference…please do not deny the world the beauty your light brings. Allow yourself to shine brightly
 in the true nature of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Message of Mother Earths Love Listening within, I am drawn to go outdoors. Silently walking along the meandering river path,...