Saturday 28 October 2017

Path Of Illumination

Path of Illumination

My family are passionately environmentally aware and we often have debates about environmental impact and global change. This thought rested within me, as over winter I slowly witnessed the power of nature’s elements gradually exposing and unveiling the secrets of a forgotten pathway.  

It’s funny how memories return….snippets of history floating to the surface….memories of the old Kahlis Cray Factory that operated decades ago on the other side. Remembering the large pipeline that blocked my path, so I use to climb over it. Crayfish shell covered the beach and stabbed in your feet. It was such a smelly beach back then. Wow, I had forgotten all that. Now this beach is beautiful. It is my special beach.

Overtime, I rejoiced as more and more of this pathway was slowly being revealed. Now I see footsteps!!! Yes, even mine. This forgotten pathway that has had layers of sand and scrub washed away with the strong seas and heavy winds, is now bared…..open…..and once again this pathway has a purpose! It is guiding people….an access opening….leading people forward to enjoy the ocean….to come for healing and peace like I do. Or perhaps some wave frolicking fun …wave dumping I think the boys call it.

I resonate with the symbology this pathway represents. As we surrender to the natural cycles of our existence…. Experiencing all the ebbs and flows, the ups and downs…… The gears will shift again and the hands of time will reveal when we are ready to stand naked in our truth and move into total acceptance of all that we are….the transformation begins. Vulnerable yet strong…having withstood the lessons of time….and grown in our faith…
to fulfil our purpose on this earth and walk the path of illumination.



In Love and Light
Leanne xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Message of Mother Earths Love Listening within, I am drawn to go outdoors. Silently walking along the meandering river path,...